Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
30 Day Returns
STANDARD SHIPPING - $0.00 (ETA: 5 days)
Sleeping made safe stylish and multifunctional
- Baby Studio "Studio Bag" has been designed as a safe sleep alternative for the child who kicks their blankets off in the middle of the night and rolls around a gets wrapped up in the excess material.
- The Baby Studio Organic Bag is made from Natural Fibres to ensure the allegy sufferer has a safe night sleep.
- This unique sleeping bag gives the child the feeling of being snug and cosy while allowing the freedom to stretch out their arms.
- The Summer studio bag (for room temperatures between 20 - 24 degrees) has also been designed as a 2 in 1 reversible sleeping bag with cosy fabric (solid colour side/100% Jersey Cotton) and a cooler fabric (pattern side/100% woven cotton) for the changing sleep environment.
- It also has a buckle feature to allow a baby to be placed securely in a stroller/car seat or bouncer with the buckle locking baby into place.
Item weight = 0.04Kg
*Sleeping temperature of the child will vary and therefore we recommend you dress your baby accordingly*
Maternal Health Experts recommend sleeping bags as a safe alternative for keeping babies and toddlers warm at night.
The sleeping bag and a fitted sheet should be the only items placed in the child's sleep environment
Baby Studio "Studio Bags" are all designed with the 5 Star "S" Rating (Secure Sleep, Safety Tested Functionality, Stylish Designs, Sensitive on Skin, Supporting Family well being charities)
Baby Studio is very proud to support the McGrath Foundation with proceeds from every bag going back to the McGrath Foundation. The McGrath Foundation raises money to place McGrath Beast Care Nurses in communities across Australia as well as increasing breast awareness in young women.
We are thrilled the Baby Studio "Studio Bags" have been announced as FINALISTS: 2015 MOTHER AND BABY AWARDS.
Baby Studio: providing Safe Sleeping Alternatives to solve those sleeping dilemmas.
|Unit of measure||ea|