Make 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Fast Shipping Hassle Free Return 1 yr Aus Warranty
As the gatekeeper of your family's safety, you deserve to enjoy a little peace of mind. That's why the ChildcareAssisted Auto Close Gate features a unique, gravity-fed hinge that closes and secures the latch automatically. Simply release the handle and the gate closes and locks by itself.
- Swing Shut Gate
- No tools needed for installation
- Anti tamper hand wheels
- Two direction opening
- Wall cups provided
- Extensions available to fit all size gaps
- Added feature to Auto Close function
- Gate fit dimensions (from 733mm to 940mm using supplied extensions)
- 2 x 70mm extensions included
- Age Suitability Birth - 24 months
- Fits Opening 760 - 955 mm
- Hardgood Material Steel & Plastic
- Optional Gate Extension Yes
- Weight 5 kgs
There are many different types of child safe-proofing for your house, safety gates will definitely help keep your child from dangerous places and objects in the house. These gates come in various open/close mechanics, heights and with extensions, they are sure to fit any doorway or walkways, keeping your child (or even pet) from spaces you don’t want them in.
Safety Gates are the safest way of ensuring you child is protected from stairs, open fires or anything that can harm your child. As it comes with a heat resistant finish it can also be used as a Fire surround to protect children from Wood heaters, gas heaters, gas log fires and BBQ’s. With a full opening gate section which opens in both directions it makes it easy to take the child out if used as a play pen. You can also obtain extensions so you can make it the size that you require.
- Choose a hardware, wall-mounted gate to block off high risk areas like stairs, as gates are not secure enough
- Check that spaces between the bars are between 50 mm and 95 mm to avoid trapping a baby’s head.
- Some hardware-mounted gates can form angles to cover odd-shaped areas like hot tubs and fireplaces.
- When choosing a safety gate, consider whether you may need the convenience and safety of being able to open the gate with one hand.
- Do not buy the older crisscross diamond-shaped accordion gates, which have been known to trap babies’ heads and clothing.
- Pet gates are not a suitable substitute for child safety gates, as they are not secure enough or designed for use with infants or toddlers.
- Ensure the gate is securely attached to prevent it unhinging or falling off completely and causing injury to a child.
- Never step over a safety gate while carrying a child in case you trip over and cause the child to fall, potentially injuring both you and the child.
- Avoid gates that have a fixed horizontal bar at the bottom so the gate doesn't become a tripping hazard when opened.
|Unit of measure||ea|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.