or 4 payments of $16.93 with Info
Free Shipping Australia-wide
Our Sheeting Sleeping Bag has a 400 thread count organic cotton outer and stretch inserts on the sides and shoulders to allow baby to move freely.
Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
30 Day Returns
STANDARD SHIPPING - $0.00 (ETA: 7 days)
Our Sheeting Sleeping Bag has a 400 thread count organic cotton outer and stretch inserts on the sides and shoulders to allow baby to move freely. Choose the Sheeting Bag for infants sleeping with their arms out, who want more room in their bag and toddlers who prefer the feel of a sleeping bag.
1.0 TOG Mild Pouch 21-24°C / 70-75°F
Why infants love the Sheeting Sleeping Bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Made from organic cotton for a healthy, safe sleep and gentle on sensitive new skin
- Stretchy side panels allow baby to move freely and stay comfortable
- Silky Smooth Boasting a luxurious 400 thread count for a premium feel
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Arms-out sleeping for heat regulation and safety once rolling
- The Sheeting Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
- GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
- Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
- The Sheeting Sleeping Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
FABRIC: Outer & Lining: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
3-12M - Chest 31 CM - Length 80 CM - To fit weight 6-12 KG- To fit height 62-76 CM - To fit size 000-1
8-24M - Chest 33 CM - Length 90 CM - To fit weight 8-14 KG- To fit height 68-92 CM - To fit size 00-2
2-4Y - Chest 35 CM - Length 105 CM - To fit height 92-108 CM - To fit size 2-4
4-6Y - Chest 38 CM - Length 125 CM - To fit height 108-120 CM - To fit size 4-6
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash. Low tumble dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
|Unit of measure||Each|