Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
Motherworld: Mother’s Day 2019 Competition
01 May 2019 to 12 May 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. By submitting an entry, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. All entrants will be subscribed to Motherworld Direct online communications platform.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years or older (“Entrants”). The Promoter is Motherworld Pty Ltd (Trading as Motherworld) ABN 41613640501 of 13 Shiny Drive, Truganina VIC 3039.
- Employees of Motherworld Direct, or agencies associated with the promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The competitions will run from 1st of May 2019 9am– 12th May 2019, 11:59 pm.
- To enter the competition entrants must follow the instructions as stated on the Facebook and Instagram post published by Motherworld Direct on the 1st of May 2019. For an extra chance to win head on over to Motherworld Facebook https://www.facebook.com/motherworld.com.au/ and Motherworld Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/motherworld.online/.
Simply TAG a friend below that is a special Mum or Mum-to-be.
LIKE and SHARE this post
- This promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook/Instagram promotion guidelines.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram.
- This competition is based on chance.
- Winner will be randomly selected.
- The prize winners will be notified by direct message to the social media account within two (2) business days of the draw. The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability in circumstances where the email address or social media contact details provided by the entrant is not valid.
- The winners name will be published on the Motherworld Facebook page.
- There will be one (1) winner, winning one (1) at random from the prizes listed in clause 13.
- The total prize is a Childcare Striped Nappy Bag - value is $69.99.
- The Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as offered.
- If a Prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the winners being notified, then that Prize will be deemed unclaimed and the winner will forfeit their right to the Prize. Terms and Conditions apply to the redraw as if the redraw was the original draw.
- The winner(s) of the redraw will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the redraw.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by a computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment used, or by any computers or technology used by intermediaries, service providers, or business partners to facilitate the Promotion.
- Each entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.