Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
30 Day Returns
STANDARD SHIPPING - $0.00 (ETA: 6 days)
GET A GRIP!
Do you feel like your tub has been taken over by your little squirt’s toys? Keep bath essentials within reach and clutter at bay with the Secure Grip Bath Caddy™. This handy caddy extends across the tub with Xtra Grip™ handles for added stability. The caddy holds toys at your child’s level so she can grab what she wants and even help clean up when bath time is over. Adjustable dividers allow you to customise storage for toys and shampoo. And as an added (major!) bonus, place the caddy between your little one and the bathtub spout to help protect against bumps and burns. When bath time is over, just slide the caddy to the back of the tub so it’s out of the way for showers. With multiple drain holes, everything will dry quickly, helping prevent mildew. Safety and organisation: exactly what you need for smooth sailing during the bathtime routine.
- Voted one of the best new products of 2019 by Cribsie.
- Organise toys and bath essentials while keeping baby safe from the bathtub tap
- Caddy sides extend to fit across tub (up to 80cm)
- Xtra Grip™ handles keep caddy secure on tub ledge - no suction cups needed!
- Includes 2 customisable dividers and 1 soap dish with washcloth hook
- Drain holes allow for quick drying, helping prevent mildew in bath toys
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Weight: 0.06 kg
STACK ‘EM UP!
Does your little one love pouring water in the bath (and, let’s face it, wherever else he can)? Munchkin’s Caterpillar Spillers™ will keep curious minds occupied for hours on end as they stack, scoop, strain, spill, pour, rinse, and repeat during bath-time. Your child will love connecting the numbered cups to create a cute caterpillar friend, or stacking them up to form a towering paddle wheel. Numbers help your child learn to count while large-to-small nesting helps build hand-eye coordination and teach sizes, too.
- 7 colourful bath cups are fun to link, stack, strain and pour water
- Labelled 1-7 to help baby learn about numbers
- Cups nest for compact storage and to help build hand-eye coordination
- Top cup has a fun spinner, too
|Unit of measure||ea|