Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
30 Day Returns
STANDARD SHIPPING - $0.00 (ETA: 8 days)
GET A GRIP!
Do you feel like your tub has been taken over by your little squirt’s toys? Keep bath essentials within reach and clutter at bay with the Secure Grip Bath Caddy™. This handy caddy extends across the tub with Xtra Grip™ handles for added stability. The caddy holds toys at your child’s level so she can grab what she wants and even help clean up when bath time is over. Adjustable dividers allow you to customise storage for toys and shampoo. And as an added (major!) bonus, place the caddy between your little one and the bathtub spout to help protect against bumps and burns. When bath time is over, just slide the caddy to the back of the tub so it’s out of the way for showers. With multiple drain holes, everything will dry quickly, helping prevent mildew. Safety and organisation: exactly what you need for smooth sailing during the bathtime routine.
- Voted one of the best new products of 2019 by Cribsie.
- Organise toys and bath essentials while keeping baby safe from the bathtub tap
- Caddy sides extend to fit across tub (up to 80cm)
- Xtra Grip™ handles keep caddy secure on tub ledge - no suction cups needed!
- Includes 2 customisable dividers and 1 soap dish with washcloth hook
- Drain holes allow for quick drying, helping prevent mildew in bath toys
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Weight: 0.06 kg
CREATE A DOWNPOUR!
Your child will absolutely fall for Falls™! Who said all the bathtime fun has to come from in the tub? Why can’t it be ON the tub (walls, that is)?
This creative bath toy comprises 1 cup to scoop and pour water, as well as 3 toy cups in which the water is to be poured through (2 come with spinner wheels, and 1 is a straining cup). The toy cups simply stick to the wall via suction cups, which means you can line them up however you’d like. Arrange the cups vertically and pour from the top for big-time waterfall fun! Your little one won’t be able to get enough, and this toy is excellent at developing both motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Tiiiiiimberrrrrrrr!
- One cup for scooping and pouring over the toys
- Three distinct toys adhere to the bathtub wall using suction cups
- Set up toys vertically for a chain reaction when water is poured from the top
- Mix up toys’ positions on the wall for even more fun
- Play Patterns: Action + Reaction; Hand + Eye Coordination
- 12+ Months
|Unit of measure||ea|