Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
30 Day Returns
STANDARD SHIPPING - $0.00 (ETA: 8 days)
HANG THOSE TOYS UP TO DRY.
Are you surprised how even a small amount of toys can cause a big mess? There’s no need to limit the fun when you can keep the mess cornered instead! The Munchkin High’n Dry™ is made of mildew-resistant material and provides an easy storage solution for your little one’s growing collection of bath toys, squirter, crayons and more. Its net front allows you to quickly locate your child’s favourite toys, while a mesh bottom keeps them clean and dry after use. This handy toy container attaches to the corner of your wall with suction cups, keeping everything organised and off the tub floor - so you’re no longer tripping over the bath toys your little squirt leaves behind.
- Mildew-resistant bath toy storage solution (toys not included)
- Mesh front and bottom allow toys to quickly air dry
- 4 suction cups adhere toy organiser firmly to wall
- Adjustable suction cups allow for avoidance of grout lines
- Works best on smooth surfaces, avoid grout lines and textures
- Weight: 0.16 kg
- Product L: 320 x W: 360 x H: 230mm
CREATE A DOWNPOUR!
Your child will absolutely fall for Falls™! Who said all the bathtime fun has to come from in the tub? Why can’t it be ON the tub (walls, that is)?
This creative bath toy comprises 1 cup to scoop and pour water, as well as 3 toy cups in which the water is to be poured through (2 come with spinner wheels, and 1 is a straining cup). The toy cups simply stick to the wall via suction cups, which means you can line them up however you’d like. Arrange the cups vertically and pour from the top for big-time waterfall fun! Your little one won’t be able to get enough, and this toy is excellent at developing both motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Tiiiiiimberrrrrrrr!
- One cup for scooping and pouring over the toys
- Three distinct toys adhere to the bathtub wall using suction cups
- Set up toys vertically for a chain reaction when water is poured from the top
- Mix up toys’ positions on the wall for even more fun
- Play Patterns: Action + Reaction; Hand + Eye Coordination
- 12+ Months
|Unit of measure||ea|